Various technical, commercial and operational management roles in the creation of Energy Services Companies (ESCo) to operate decentralised low carbon energy networks. Roles include:
- Strategy and delivery route development
- Developing target operating models and making the business case
- Managing legal and commercial aspects of set-up and implementation
- Managing procurement of supply chain, from local biomass suppliers through to comprehensive ESCo arrangements
- Developing customer service requirements and solutions
- Managing in-use infrastructure and service evaluation against operational requirements
- Development and delivery of a 2+ year Post Occupancy Evaluation programme for a major London developer and landlord. The programme evaluated seven recently completed commercial buildings through engagement with stakeholders, supply chain and building users. Gathered in-use data, feedback and insight used to inform future design, planning and procurement strategies, as well as construction approach and operational strategies.
- Post-Completion development project review and process improvement advisory for retail landlord
- Project Management of Building Performance Evaluation projects on multiple residential apartment buildings
Project managed the delivery of a sustainability framework to inform a $1billion pharmaceutical facilities refurbishment programme. Framework optimised approach to meet global corporate as well as local objectives. The approach balanced robustness and flexibility to achieve best value on a project-by-project level in this complex international programme. Developed an associated management tool, with guidance and training, to empower local delivery teams.
Evaluating sustainability performance of recently completed hotels for an international tourism group. Recommendations made to drive improved performance and resilience of future resort projects by addressing project processes, design, procurement and operational strategies.