Various technical, commercial and operational management roles in the creation of Energy Services Companies (ESCo) to operate decentralised low carbon energy networks. Roles include:
- Strategy and delivery route development
- Developing target operating models and making the business case
- Managing legal and commercial aspects of set-up and implementation
- Managing procurement of supply chain, from local biomass suppliers through to comprehensive ESCo arrangements
- Developing customer service requirements and solutions
- Managing in-use infrastructure and service evaluation against operational requirements
- Development and delivery of a 2+ year Post Occupancy Evaluation programme for a major London developer and landlord. The programme evaluated seven recently completed commercial buildings through engagement with stakeholders, supply chain and building users. Gathered in-use data, feedback and insight used to inform future design, planning and procurement strategies, as well as construction approach and operational strategies.
- Post-Completion development project review and process improvement advisory for retail landlord
- Project Management of Building Performance Evaluation projects on multiple residential apartment buildings
Project managed the delivery of a sustainability framework to inform a $1billion pharmaceutical facilities refurbishment programme. Framework optimised approach to meet global corporate as well as local objectives. The approach balanced robustness and flexibility to achieve best value on a project-by-project level in this complex international programme. Developed an associated management tool, with guidance and training, to empower local delivery teams.