Various technical, commercial and operational management roles in the creation of Energy Services Companies (ESCo) to operate decentralised low carbon energy networks. Roles include:
- Strategy and delivery route development
- Developing target operating models and making the business case
- Managing legal and commercial aspects of set-up and implementation
- Managing procurement of supply chain, from local biomass suppliers through to comprehensive ESCo arrangements
- Developing customer service requirements and solutions
- Managing in-use infrastructure and service evaluation against operational requirements
Project managed the delivery of a sustainability framework to inform a $1billion pharmaceutical facilities refurbishment programme. Framework optimised approach to meet global corporate as well as local objectives. The approach balanced robustness and flexibility to achieve best value on a project-by-project level in this complex international programme. Developed an associated management tool, with guidance and training, to empower local delivery teams.
Evaluating sustainability performance of recently completed hotels for an international tourism group. Recommendations made to drive improved performance and resilience of future resort projects by addressing project processes, design, procurement and operational strategies.
Sustainability lead supporting a major Housing Association on landmark 2,800 home regeneration programme in South London. Roles included:
- Successfully developing vision, framework and associated assurance mechanisms
- Advised on optimised Planning, delivery and operational strategies to hardwire long-term affordability
- Strategic input to community investment approach, including: management and governance for social value, employment & skills and digital inclusion
- Technical input to design and operation of buildings, energy infrastructure and public realm
Sustainability Project Manager for mixed use One Brighton development. Undertook lead role in delivery and operation of a number of innovative elements including: low carbon community energy network, healthy construction system, roof-top allotments, innovative community governance model. Secured government funding and project managed a 2-year Building Performance Evaluation programme.